.این کتاب به صورت رنگی با جلد سخت است
قیمت آمازون: 127 دلار
خرید اینترنتی کتاب Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Imaging (Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation)
- Routine radiologic evaluations for each anatomic region and joint that explain how the image is recorded and how the patient is positioned.
- A complete, normal series of x-rays for every joint in the body and every region of the spine.
- A wealth of photographs and illustrations that bring all of the principles and their applications to life.
- Real-life case studies in each chapter showing you how to integrate imaging into physical therapy interventions and clinical practice.
- “Summary of Key Point” boxes and “Self-Tests” with radiographs at the end of every chapter.
- Routine radiologic exam series featured on the inside back cover.
- Summary table comparing all imaging modalities on the inside front cover.
- Content on advanced imaging, including CT, MRI, and diagnostic ultrasound.