.این کتاب به صورت رنگی با جلد سخت است
قیمت آمازون: 57 دلار
خرید اینترنتی کتاب Integrative Medical Biochemistry: Examination and Board Review
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Essential for USMLE Step 1 review!
A rigorous full-color review for any type of biochemistry or medical biochemistry examination!
Integrative Medical Biochemistry Examination and Board Review is a fast and effective way for you to prepare for regular course examinations in biochemistry and medical biochemistry, as well as medical board exams and the USMLE Step 1. A unique feature of this review is the integration of medical biochemistry with physiology, pathophysiology, pathology, and anatomy, making it perfect for today's rapidly changing medical school curriculum. Integrative Medical Biochemistry Examination and Board Review is logically divided into four sections:
- Section 1 covers the basics of the major building blocks of all cells and tissues
- Section 2 discusses metabolic biochemistry with a strong emphasis on clinical correlations and clinical disorders related to these all important pathways
- Section 2 reviews the Cellular and Molecular Biology topics associated with medical biochemistry, physiology, and pathology
- Section 4 includes 10 chapters with high-yield integrative topics of value not only to medical students, but to all students of the discipline
Packed with valuable learning aids:
- 1,100 multiple-choice questions, half of which are USMLE Step 1 style
- Thorough explanations for each answer
- 350 full-color illustrations
Every chapter includes:
- An outline listing the major topics covered
- A list of high-yield terms related to the content
- Numerous explanatory figures and tables designed to increase your understanding of must-know material
- A checklist that recaps important and high-yield concepts
- Most chapters include detailed clinical boxes that present high-yield information concerning diseases and disorders related to defects in the pathways being discussed