.این کتاب به صورت رنگی با جلد سخت است
تعداد صفحه: 304
قیمت در آمازون به دلار: 208
خرید اینترنتی کتاب BRS Physiology (Board Review Series) 7th Edition
- A concise outline format and bolded key terms enable efficient review and exam preparation.
- Discussions of clinical disorders , integrated throughout the text, correlate physiology concepts to the practice of medicine.
- Chapter overviews and summaries offer a quick introduction and review of key topics and information, to maximize study time.
- More than 350 multiple-choice questions and answers , many of them new and revised, help students prepare for course and board exams. These include many new multi-part questions that challenge students’ decision-making skills.
- Detailed answers and explanations for every question, cross-referenced back to the text, allow students to remediate weak areas of knowledge.
- New appendices allow for an efficient review of Key Physiology Topics for USMLE Step I, Key Physiology Equations for USMLE Step I, and Normal Blood Values.
- 130 outstanding full-color figures and flow diagrams and 50 tables, many of them new, allow for efficient assimilation of complex information, and are included in the instructor Image Bank on ThePoint.
- Significant updates throughout present the latest physiology knowledge, including expanded coverage of cellular, respiratory, renal, gastrointestinal, and endocrine physiology.