- Publisher : Routledge; 2nd edition (December 30, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 226 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0367896206
- ISBN-13 : 978-0367896201
کتاب Social Media Campaigns 2nd Edition
This new edition continues to give students a foundation in the principles of digital audience engagement and data metrics across platforms, preparing them to adapt to the quickly evolving world of digital media. It takes students through the processes of social listening, strategic design, creative engagement, and evaluation, with expert insights from social media professionals. Thoroughly updated, this second edition includes:
• new strategies to guide students in the initial campaign planning phase
• added content on influencers, social care teams, and newsjacking
• coverage of research evaluation, the implications of findings, and articulating the ROI
• expanded discussion of ethical considerations in campaign design and data collection and analysis.
The book is suited to both undergraduate and post-graduate students as a primary text for courses in social/digital media marketing and public relations or a secondary text in broader public relations and marketing campaign planning and writing courses.
ارسال نظر درباره کتاب Social Media Campaigns 2nd Edition